Sat, April 6, 20197:45 AM - 11:45 AM
3Dimensional Coaching Workshop featuring Dr. Jeff Duke ED, D.
As the popularity of sports around the world continues to increase in the 21st century, the coach’s influence continues to increase as well. The coach is one of the most prominent authoritative figures in the lives of today’s youth. Coaches will leave a legacy. Period. WHAT LEGACY WILL YOU LEAVE?
Coaches will leave knowing how to:
- Create strategies to combat “entitlement” Learn how to motivate athletes from within •Understand how to build confidence
- Develop strategies to harness emotions
- Discover the formula for team cohesion
- Realize how to effectively set goals
- Establish a plan to cultivate character
Dr. Duke is one of the foremost experts regarding the cultural influence of the coaching profession in our society. He has developed and authored the 3Dimensional Coaching framework that is revolutionizing the sport coaching landscape around the world. Dr. Duke is on staff as a lecturer at the University of Central Florida. His doctoral research (Florida State University) created baseline data on how to analyze proficient elite level coaching methods. He served as an assistant coach under Bobby Bowden at Florida State University.
Please RSVP by March 29: http://bit.ly/3DCoach